As an admin I want to edit program settings so that I can manage these settings at the program level.
Administrator has new section in the Programs table called Program settings and also a new column in the table called Actions.
Program Settings are "Active" or "Inactive", Requisition Template is "Configured" or "Not Configured".
When selecting the tab for R&R template, this should match the screen of the existing page for "Configure R&R template" for the existing program. The validations within the template should remain the same.
When changes are made to the R&R Template tab, and the Admin user clicks Save, then they are prompted with a message "Do you want to save changes to the R&R Template? Save or Cancel". If user clicks Save, then changes are saved and they are returned back to the Program page. If the user clicks Cancel they are brought back to the R&R Template tab.
When the Admin selects the Program Settings tab, they can view all program settings for each program. These settings include: Allow Skipping Periods (with the checkbox for options of: enabled (checked) or disabled (unchecked)), and Display Non Full Supply tab (with the checkbox that enables: show (checked) or hide (unchecked))
Admin user cannot edit Program Code, but they can edit Program Description and Program Name.
If the Program is Active: the checkbox for Active is marked. If the program is Inactive, the checkbox is not marked. These cannot be edited in this ticket.
Program Name and Program Code fields must include at least one character.
Program Description is not required.
When user clicks Save they are prompted with a message "Do you want to save changes to Program Settings? Save or Cancel". If admin user clicks Save they are brought back to the Program page. If user clicks Cancel they are brought back to the Program Settings tab.
Follow the UI styleguide.
Creating new programs (adding new program) is out of scope for this ticket.
Viewing associated facilities is out of scope for this ticket.
Checking if there are Non Full Supply products is out of scope for this ticket.
This screen needs to be updated to include the Program Settings column from Acceptance Criteria #2. Sorry if that wasn't clear in the way it was written. Let me know if you have any questions.
Please, take a look of the issues described below:
1) When I changed the active parameter through API, I noticed that in the column Program Settings the value was changed to "Not Active". That's okay, but when I displayed the details of that program, I noticed the OK icon is replaced by remove icon and text "Program is Active" does not fit to the icon. It should be changed to e.g. "Program is not Active".
2) When I added a changed to the program (e.g. I added the description) I clicked the Save button and confirmation modal appeared. The Cancel button should be on the left side of the modal.
3) I have also question about breadcrumbs. I looked throught the mockup and the example of breadcrumbs looked like this:
Home > Admin > Family Planning > Program Settings
We have sth like this: Home > Administration > Programs > Edit Program > Settings (or Template)
My question is: Is it possible to change the breadcrumbs and display the whole name of edited program and the whole name of the tab?
My propositions are below:
Home > Administration > Programs > Edit Program for PROGRAMNAME > Program Settings
Home > Administration > Programs > Edit Program for PROGRAMNAME > R&R Template
1. Good point, I've updated this one already.
2. This problem is caused by commits for OLMIS-2602.
3. We don't have a support for dynamic breadcrumbs yet. There is a ticket from last grooming to implement this. There is a "Edit Program" part because of abstract state to group those 2 states. Do we need to change this?
(3) For dynamic breadcrumb states, I think its acceptable technical debt (for now) — we will have a house keeping ticket in the near future
Okay, the issues described in points 1) and 2) are fixed. I have already retested the ticket and all acceptance critera are met.
I've checked that on Chrome and Firefox.