The purpose of this test is to make sure a user is aware of when they have a cached version of a requisition, and the requisition online has been changed. This test script makes sure the corrective actions a user can take to update their cached requisition still work.
1. User A initiates a requisition, then looses their Internet connection but continues to enter data while offline. They don't submit the requisition.
2. User B finds the initiated requisition, fills it out, and then submits the requisition.
3. User A comes back online, navigates back to the requisition, and tries to approve it.
4. User A is shown their last cached version of the requisition, and is prompted to update the cached requisition.
To complete this test, you must use two different web browsers or computers. A new browser window in incognito mode will not work.
Must be tested in Chrome and Firefox.
- Knowing the credentials of a System Administrator (e.g. administrator) and of a Storeroom Manager (e.g. srmanager2);
- Opening the first browser (Chrome), logging into the application as the System Administrator and navigating to Requisitions > Create/Authorize.