As an admin I want a report that lists all configuration errors for facilities assignments so that I can correctly update the assignments
- For every unique Facility and Program combo that is active check for active users in the following way:
- User must be active and verified
- The required Role Type that should be assigned is SUPERVISION.
- The rights can be assigned at a user's Home Facility, or via Supervisory Node
- The required Rights that should be assigned: REQUISITION_VIEW, REQUISITION_CREATE, REQUISITION_AUTHORIZE, REQUISITION_APPROVE, REQUISITION_DELETE
- One user or more users must have the required rights assigned. (query each of the 5 rights for every facility and program combo. If zero are found, then this is an error)
- When records are corrected, the report no longer shows the records.
- When the report is run and there are no records, the report shows "No records missing assignments"
- Report shows the date it is generated
- This new report is located in View Reports
- User with Admin Type rights for MANAGE_USERS and Report Type rights of VIEW_REPORTS, is the only user able to run these reports. Users without these rights should not be able to view the report in View Reports tab
- Report formats should match existing Jasper formats
- Report should list the records that are missing assignments and the following columns:
Facility Code Facility Name Facility Type Assigned Programs Assigned Roles Assigned Supervisory Node HC01 Comfort Health Clinic Health Center Family Planning storeroom manager null HF01 Nandumbo Health Facility Health Center Family Planning store manager, storeroom manager SN1
- The manual process of resolving these errors is out of scope