Cannot add Issue for Essential Meds - demo data issue
As a user, I can't add issue for Essential Meds because the list of "Issue To" is empty. When I selected Reason, set quantity and clicked Submit button -> nothing happened.
The workflow for Family Planning works correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Stock Management -> Issue
2. Click "Make Issue" button for Essential Meds
3. Select Product = Acetylsalicylic Acid, Lot code = LC2017B
4. Click "Add" button
5. Check the list of "Issue To" -> is empty
6. Set quantity (Reason is already selected)
7. Click Submit button. The pagination is red, and the "Issue To" field is marked as required.
Demo data in test and uat should be updated to assign facilities for Essential Meds to Issue to, currently no facilities are set up.
The list of "Issue To" should not be empty.
Tested with success:
Now it is possible submit "Issue" because "Issue to" is not empty.
The issue is still valid.
Reviewed. The issue with empty drop-down is still valid.
I checked, and the issue still occurs, only that the only problem now is that the "Issue To" drop-down is empty - the field is marked as required when trying to submit the issue.
Changing priority to Major because this causes problems when demoing.