When user tries to filter the PODs for random facility and program: 'Family Planning', two results are usually returned (which are correct for Kankao Health Facility). I think it has something to do with the wrong name of parameter in the URL: we should use 'requestingFacility', now we are using 'facility'.
Steps to reproduce:
1. For my facility, select program: Family Planning
2. Click Search button
3. The two results should be displayed which is incorrect
4. Change the radiobutton to: Supervised Facility
5. Select program: Family Planning and facility: Balaka District Hospital
6. Click Search button
7. Two results are still displayed
results should be filter correctly based on selected facility and program
I tested the ticket, and the issue no longer occurs. The results are filtered correctly and they are based on the chosen facility and program.
what is the root cause?
Ok, I see it on the page, thanks:
Caused by refactor of facility/program select refactor. State param 'requestingFacilty' has been changed to 'facility' in order to be compatible with this new component. Unfortunately this parameter was used for search endpoint and this change caused lack of this parameter in request.
We should also include this in tickets as comments.