The popover on stock reasons is broken. It has weird behavior in that it opens correctly the first time, and then immediately closes.
There are two causes to this:
(1) Popovers that are in the same mark-up hiearchy should have logic so they combine or defer to eachother
(2) The stock reasons component could be cleaned up so that there is only one popoverController.
Move duplicative modal definition into directive using popoverController
Stock Reasons modal shows correctly
, I am only seeing a difference in the title of the error message - is that what you are asking about? Do we titles anywhere in the system? I'm not clear on if the "facility return, 12" is what has already been accounted for or are we showing the number which still needs a reason?
Lastly, in requisitions the little carrot thing usually points at the red i, is this different because it is button?
(1) The carrot thing pointing at the red "i" was a defect – and was fixed in (or something)
(2) That isn't a title, its the error message – I'm guessing what you can't see is the difference between the red-ish background (same color as the errored table row)
(2a) Yes, we use titles in the system – see the requisition screen (but this might be the only other place)
(2b) "Facility return 12" is the number of items that were returned to the facility – in that screenshot there are 67 unaccounted for items
Did we decide what the error message would say? Is it possible to have the error message say "xx unaccounted items"?
– I don't remember this conversation, but thats a super simple change if you want it to happen
Per group discussion, Nick will change the string at the top of the pop-up, but we will not do more design changes in this bug ticket.
The string will change to something like "XX unaccounted quantities". This is a string in the stock management UI component. FYI