As a DIVO, I want to view a specific local fulfillment order so that I can see the order details and begin the fulfillment process.
This ticket deals with viewing a "basic" order's details; what is already in the system for an order and its line items.
What should be viewable on this page:
requesting facility name
requesting facility type
requesting facility code
order emergency flag
date last updated
for each line item:
product/orderable (take whatever is there when the order was created; we will deal with expanding an order to its potential trade items and lots in a separate ticket)
fill quantity (this field is always zero in the API for now; later that API will change)
Create a new UI page that shows all of the info above
UI matches the attached mockups
Create a Fulfill button on the View Orders List page that goes to the corresponding View Order Details page. This button should be labeled "Fulfill".
Extended REST pattern is used for fetch last updater username
Test case ticket has been created and associated with this ticket
I just re-opened a review and added a defect – sorry I didn't notice it earlier
Please make one big definition list, not several small ones
I tested the ticket, and noticed several minor issues:
1. The information next to order number should appear only when the order is an emergency one, so only "Emergency" should appear. When the order is a regular one, it should be left blank. Now, "Regular" is visible next to order number.
2. Program code is visible in "Program" instead of program name. According to the mock-up, it should be program name.
3. The space between "Last updated" and "Last updated by" is bigger than between the other rows. On the mock-up, the space is equal everywhere.
4. According to ticket description, fill quantity should at the moment always be 0 but now it is greater than 0 in all orders.
5. Please add the changelog.
Regarding 4. As I understand ticket description, user doesn't have ability to set fill quantity for now. But our demo data is put directly into database and I don't see any reason to change it just because our API is not completed.
From your comment I infer that this would be pointless work, so I agree with you that it's no use changing it. I made a re-test, and everything works correctly. The changelog was added, too.
go to view orders view
show button and enter details for regular order
show that UI use expanded REST api pattern to get username
go back and enter details for emergency order to see that bold Emergency text is present