Filter CCE Inventory page by facility
Add facility filter to the CCE Inventory page. As a DIVO, I want to filter the CCE List by facility so that I can check on the functionality of CCE at specific facilities and plan for both resupply and maintenance activities. (Currently the list has no filtering and this needs to be added for the list to be usable to the DIVO.)
A filter is added to the CCE Inventory Page that is a select box with a list of the facilities that the current user has permissions to view
Keep the sort order that was the sort order when this page was first built
When a facility is selected, the CCE Inventory Page is filtered to just inventory items in that facility
Use the standard, re-usable component from our style guide. (The component added in OLMIS-2656.)
The default view shows all facilities that the user has permissions to view.
Create a test case and assign to ticket
1. Log in as divo1
2. Go to inventory item list page
3. Show new filter button above table
4. Select several different facilities and click search button. In table there will be items assigned to selected facility.
5. Show that in the list there is home facility if user has CCE role assigned for home facility
6. Show that in the list there are user supervised facilities for CCE rights by adding CCE role to new user with supervisory node
All right, in that case, I will close the ticket. I will re-open it if the need arises after Nick's or Sam's feedback.
I think that "Search" is OK here, I think that "Update" is for default button when implementer does not provide one. I think it is a small issue, we can close this one and I can quickly update button label if or want to change it.
I reported the #1 issue in OLMIS-3721, as it occurs on many screens. If Sam and Nick agree with me on #2, I will close the ticket.
I tested the ticket and as far as functionality is concerned, everything works correctly. I only noticed two minor issues related to the UI:
1. The input field goes over the border of the drop-down list. It is visible on both browsers:
2. According to the AC of OLMIS-2656, the buttons should be labeled "Update" and "Cancel" instead of "Cancel" and "Search". In my view, the implemented version is even preferable to the one from the AC, as it is more intuitive but I think would need to determine what to do about it.