When trying to view a POD, the UI is making a call to reference data which is too large (in terms of query parameters), and not succeeding.
This is the same issue as OLMIS-4335 Done , but for the (POD) UI.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Goto perftest.openlmis.org
- Log in as dhitale
- Navigate to Orders -> Manage POD
- Open your browser's network tab
- Select Lilongwe DHO Pharmacy and Essential Meds.
- Click Search and click View on any POD
- Get a "Request-URI Too Large" error. Screenshot below shows UI view of the error.
In browser developer tools, the API call to orderables returns a 414 Request-URI Too Large.
The call returns an HTTP 200 with the appropriate content and the UI does not show an error, allowing the user to view the POD.