No notification after changing functional status


Reproduction Steps:
1. Log into the application as an administrator and change divo1 email to you're own.
2. Log into the application as divo1.
3. Go to CCE Management > CCE Inventory.
4. Check supervised facility and select any.
5. Select EPI as a program.
6. Click the search button.
7. Change the status of any item whose current status is different than "Awaiting Repair" to "Awaiting Repair" (or "Unserviceable").
8. Check your mailbox - no notification.

It works properly for an administrator.

Log from Scalyr:

15:37:48.909 /var/log/messages 2018-04-09T13:37:44+00:00 e91b76b7bd2c [nio-8080-exec-8] DEBUG org.openlmis.cce.service.notifier.NonfunctionalCceNotifier Found recipients to send notification to: []




Joanna Bebak
April 10, 2018, 12:12 PM

I didn't know about it - sorry. I made a re-test on Test, and everything works correctly.

Łukasz Lewczyński
April 10, 2018, 11:14 AM

The UAT server contains RC1 componenets. Please use test server

Joanna Bebak
April 10, 2018, 11:09 AM

The issue still occurs, unfortunately. I changed divo1's email address to my own and then, changed several items' from Cuamba and Etatara functional status to Awaiting Repair and Unserviceable, and I didn't receive any email notifications in either case, no matter what the item's initial status was.

Paweł Albecki
April 9, 2018, 2:40 PM

I believe this is caused by recent changes. We are no longer using POST endpoint to search supervisory node by program and facility but there is only GET endpoint /api/supervisoryNodes. in CCE service, forgot to change request body params to query params. I'm adding label QuickWin.

The description says it works for administrator but it doesn't in fact. FP approval point is just first result and users associated with FP approval point (when they have CCE_INVENTORY_EDIT right for this supervisory node and CCE's program) will always get an email (even when shouldn't)



Łukasz Lewczyński


Klaudia Pałkowska