1. Log into the application as an administrator and change divo1 email to you're own.
2. Log into the application as divo1.
3. Go to CCE Management > CCE Inventory.
4. Check supervised facility and select any.
5. Select EPI as a program.
6. Click the search button.
7. Change the status of any item whose current status is different than "Awaiting Repair" to "Awaiting Repair" (or "Unserviceable").
8. Check your mailbox - no notification.
It works properly for an administrator.
Log from Scalyr:
15:37:48.909 uat.openlmis.org /var/log/messages 2018-04-09T13:37:44+00:00 e91b76b7bd2c [nio-8080-exec-8] DEBUG org.openlmis.cce.service.notifier.NonfunctionalCceNotifier Found recipients to send notification to: