The reporting platform will require a streamlined data storage solution that supports performant dashboard views. We need to architect the data warehouse storage structure based on the current database schema and lessons learned from the JSI implementations. This issue will include the following:
- Export of the current OpenLMIS v3 database structure for review by the technical team.
- Export of the current eLMIS v2 database structure
- Document the differences in database structure
- Developer group discussions and possibly a virtual meeting between developer teams of JSI and Ona to discuss the eLMIS v2 database structure and lessons learned.
- Documentation is created and published to the wiki
- (Stretch) Adjusted ERD is created and made available on the wiki.