I noticed an issue during regression testing and executing OLMIS-4138: The data in the "Stock on Hand" field in stock-based requisitions don't always match the data in Stock Management.
1. As administrator, allow skipping periods for the EPI program.
2. Set Cuamba as a home facility for vsrmanager1 and assign the Stock Manager role for EPI and the Cuamba supervisory node to the user.
3. As vsrmanager1, submit the physical inventory for Cuamba with 30/10/2017 as date of submission. Set 100 as current stock for all products.
4. Skip the preceding periods and initiate a regular requisition for Cuamba for the 01/11/2017 - 30/11/2017 reporting period.
5. The values in the "Stock on hand" field in the requisition don't match those in Stock (i.e. 100 for each line item).
The values in the "Stock on hand" field for each line item should match the data from Stock for stock-based requisitions.