During executing OLMIS-2974, I found that the Approve button is visible even if the user doesn't have the right to the supervisory node at which he wants to approve the requisition.
Steps to reproduce
1. Initiate and submit the requisition for Family Planning as srmanager4.
2. Authorize the same requisition as smanager4.
3. Approve previously-authorized requisition as dsrmanager.
4. Go to view this requisition.
5. Click the Approve button.
When I have approved a requisition as dsrmanager, and then go to View the requisition, I should not see the Approve button available to select.