As Apu the approver, I would like see my emergency requisitions on top so that I can quickly approve.
As Apu the approver, I would like to quickly change the sort from the oldest to the most recently authorized requisitions so that I can decide which requisitions I would like to approve first.
- implement a sort component (user can select oldest or newest authorized requisitions to show up on the top)
- Emergency requisitions should always appear on the top of the list, and default sorted by Newest Authorized first. Since they will always appear at the top of the list, there is no longer a need to filter by emergency or regular requisitions.
- Regular requisitions will have a default sort by Newest Authorized first. (A regular requisition will always be below any emergency requisitions, even if the emergency requisition is not the newest authorized.)
- When user selects sort by Newest Authorized or Oldest Authorized, the sort applies to both emergency and regular requisitions. The emergency requisitions must always appear on the top of the list.
- The requisitions with several authorized status changes should be handled properly.
- it should be shown as a single entry in the table on UI
- the authorized column should show the latest authorized date
- We will need to add sort component and options for Newest Authorized and Oldest Authorized to the Approve Requisitions page
- We should add column for Authorized Date
- We need to figure out how to find the authorized date without decreasing performance