1. Log into the application as an administrator and change divo1 email to you're own.
2. Log into the application as divo1.
3. Go to CCE Management > CCE Inventory.
4. Check supervised facility and select any.
5. Select EPI as a program.
6. Click the search button.
7. Change the status of any item whose current status is different than "Awaiting Repair" to "Awaiting Repair" (or "Unserviceable").
8. Check your mailbox - no notification.
When functional status is changed, divo1 should receive email notification (per test case steps).