During exploratory tests, I noticed that the information that there are no partner nodes assigned to a given supervisory node is not translated.
Log into the application as administrator.
Go to Administration > Supervisory Nodes.
Click the "Edit" button next to any supervisory node without partner nodes.
Scroll the page down: "adminSupervisoryNodeEdit.noPartnerNodes" is visible in the "Partner Nodes" table, instead of "No partner nodes assigned".
When no partner nodes are assigned to a given supervisory node, the "No partner nodes assigned" message should be visible in the "Partner Nodes" table.
I checked, and the issue is still valid.
The issue is still valid.