During exploratory tests, I noticed that one can change a supervisory node's code to a not unique one when one uses different casing.
- Log into the application as administrator.
- Go to Administration > Supervisory Nodes.
- Click the "Edit" button next to any supervisory node.
- Change the supervisory node's code to a not unique one but with different casing (e.g. "sn1").
- Try to update the supervisory node.
- The supervisory node is updated.
- It shouldn't be possible to change the supervisory node's code to a not unique one, even if different casing is used;
- The changes shouldn't be saved; instead, an error message should be returned.