During exploratory tests, I noticed that one can change a supervisory node's name to a not unique one, and one doesn't have to use different casing in order to do so.
- Log into the application as administrator.
- Go to Administration > Supervisory Nodes.
- Click the "Edit" button next to any supervisory node.
- Change the supervisory node's name to a not unique one.
- Try to update the supervisory node.
- The supervisory node is updated.
- It shouldn't be possible to change the supervisory node's name to a not unique one;
- The changes shouldn't be saved; instead, an error message should be returned.