During regression tests, I noticed that the "Show" flag in reasons is no longer updated, and the issue is not only on the UI - the updated reason isn't hidden/shown in requisitions etc. after the update. The issue occurs on both browsers and both for demo-data reasons and for newly-created ones.
- Log into the application as administrator.
- Navigate to Administration > Reasons.
- Click the "Edit" button next to the "Receipts" reason.
- Delete the "Family Planning" and "Health Center" assignment with the "Show" flag set as false.
- Add the assignment for Family Planning and Health Center with the "Show" flag set as true and save the changes.
- Initiate a regular requisition for Family Planning and Comfort Health Clinic.
- Go to the "Total losses and adjustments" modal.
- The "Receipts" reason is not visible in the "Reason" drop-down, even though it should.
- The "Show" flag should be updated both on the UI and on the back-end.