Wrong Received Date after confirming a Proof Of Delivery
While executing I noticed an issue with Received Date. The date is not a correct value on the View Proof Of Delivery screen. If the date of 23/09/2019 was entered while confirming the PoD, the date on the screen appears to be 22/09/2019. However when we press "Print" button, we can see that on the report there is a correct date (23/09/2019).
1. Log in as administrator and navigate to Orders > Manage Proof of Delivery
2. Select Ntcheu District Warehouse for Supplying Facility and Family Planning for Program
3. Click 'Manage' button for an order no: ORDER-00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000008R
4. Complete all fields and enter current date for Received Date
5. Click on the 'Confirm' button
6. Go back to the same PoD
7. The visible received date is one day before the previously entered date
The Received Date is the same as the one entered during confirming the PoD.
The issue occurs on both browsers.
Ok, thank you 🙂 In this case, I will move it to Dead.
It's a duplicate of OLMIS-6181. It turned out that this issue occurs regardless of the time zone. I'll move this ticket to Dead, then.