While working on the tickets in angola I have noticed that it is impossible to choose the 'unpacked from kit' option in stock-management on the unpack screen. I have checked it on the dev-v3 and test servers in the core and the errors are the same.
1. Create a kit on the administration products UI screen.
2. Add the reason `Unpacked from kit` for the selected program and facility type.
3. Go to Stockmanagement -> Unpack
4. Select the program for which you added a reason in step #2.
5. Select any kit and click Add
6. In the form, choose 'Unpacked from kit' reason and input any quantity.
7. The error occurs:
It should be possible to choose 'Unpacked from kit' reason and submit the form without any error.
The AdjustmentReasonValidator processes the stockEvent when it is the 'UnpackingFromKit' and because of category mismatch it throws the exception. The behavior of this validator should possibly be the same as for the `Unpack kit`.