After migrating Malawi UAT server to 3.7RC1 we noticed that users can't do any actions to existing requisitions like update or delete. We found out that the issue is probably related to javers. In 3.7 the core team modified the requisition structure and because of that the availableProducts field does not contain UUID values but object values. Because of that javers can't deserialize JSONs that it stores in the jv_snapshot table.
We think that the library upgrade will resolve this issue: https://github.com/javers/javers/issues/511
Run OpenLMIS 3.6
Create a requisition
Upgrade instance to OpenLMIS 3.7 RC1
Try to update or remove the requisition created in the second point