When I was verifying MALAWISUP-1370, it turned out that the issue occurs not only in the Malawi implementation, but also in the Core project. Frequently, but not each time, after one initiates a regular requisition containing more than one page of products, entering the data on the first one, going to the second one and returning to the first one, that data from the first page disappear. The issue occurs on both browsers.
1. Initiate a regular requisition for a program that has more than one page of products.
2. Skip some products.
3. Enter the data for some of the not skipped products but not for all.
4. Go to the second page of the requisition.
5. Return to the first page of the requisition.
6. The previously-entered data are lost.
The data entered on the first page of the requisition shouldn't be lost after going to another page, even if not all required data had been entered.