The total requisition cost is sometimes different on the UI than in print in SBRs

Description

When I was executing OLMIS-4826, I noticed that the total requisition cost is different on the UI than in print for divo2. On the UI, the total cost is 0. In print, the cost is above 0. Please look at the attached screenshots.

Reproduction steps:
1. Execute steps 10-16 from the test case.

Expected results:

  • The total requisition cost on the UI should be the same as in print.

UPDATE:
I checked, and the cost is different also for vsrmanager1 and divo1, though it's not always 0 on the UI but different than in print. I wasn't able to reproduce it for EM, FP or ARV, so it seems this issue is valid for stock-based requisitions. The issue occurs also on demo-v3, so it's not a regression.

Environment

None

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Joanna Bebak

Labels

Epic Link

Components

Priority

Major
Configure