Entering data on one paginated page and then navigating to another causes data on the original page to be lost. The only way to retain the data on the original page is to click Save before navigating to the next one. This is quite counterintuitive, especially given that the UI doesn’t warn users about the likely data-loss when they navigate away from the original page while it’s dirty.
1. Log into dev.siglofa.sisangola.org as pwclerk1
2. Navigate to Stock Management -> Physical Inventory
3. Click either Start or Continue next to Tuberculose.
4. Notice that there a two paginated pages.
5. Enter any “Current Stock” value on the first page.
6. Click Next to navigate to the second page and then click Previous to return to the first page.
7. Notice that the value entered as part of step 5 is gone.
Observed on: Firefox.