Notification about marking CCE Inventory item as UNSERVICEABLE does not reflect the values that a user sees on the UI.
1. Change the Warehouse Clerk's (e.g. divo1) email address to your own as the System Administrator and verifying it;
2. Log into the application as the Warehouse Clerk
3. Navigate to CCE Management > CCE Inventory.
4. Change the device's functional status to "Unserviceable", choose any reason not working or not in use and click the "Update" button.
5. Receive an email about the status change
The status and reason reflect what was selected in the form.
Values look like enum values - uppercased and with _ instead of spaces (see screenshots).