Change data source for Administrative Superset report
Currently, the Administrative dashboard uses the facilities data source which does not exist after we start using Kafka. Now, this dashboard should use the `kafka_facilities` data source that replaced facilities.
As a solution, create a new 'Facility List' table that uses kafka_facilities and then add it to the dashboard Administrative. The new 'Facility List' should have the same columns and properties as the old one. Finally, remove the old 'Facility List'
In addition, I added slugs to dahboards and to a report-ui that will uniquely identify a given report. Earlier, dashboards in the report-ui were identified by numbers that changed on the superset side after updating dashboards in the superset
When introducing the solution, it turned out that kafka_facilities has references to other tables - and does not directly have a district name or type. For this reason, I added a new materialized view - facilities that has all the necessary fields