This document is a work in progressliving document and continues to be updated as development continues. Please reach out if you have questions.
Configuration Guide OpenLMIS Version 3 Overview
What's in version 3?
- Supports requisition based replenishment programs
- Support the GS1 standard for medical commodities classification (see Medical Commodities: OpenLMIS Model for GS1 for details)
- Customization of requisition form fields, labels, and certain source data elements on a per-program basis
- Improvement of data quality through use of data entry validation
- Supports online and offline capabilities for requisitioning process data entry
- Customizable levels in the supply chain hierarchy, including level-skipping approvals
- Customizable replenishment schedules (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly, periods of uneven duration)
- Configurable work-flow, such that requisitions can go through one or multiple approvals and approval ownership of multiple facilities (supervised facilities)
- Supports commenting on requisitions during the data entry and approval process
- Configurable skipping products when there isn't a need to request stock
- Auto-saving during requisition process helps avoid losing data and supports offline capabilities