See report-ui CHANGELOG.
New functionality added in a backwards-compatible manner:
- MW-244Pull Request #9 in requisition-ui: Added support for requisition REJECTED status.
This is a new feature to improve the Rejected requisition workflow. It was contributed through a pull request.MW-245by a country implementation. See the updated Requisition States and Workflow documentation.
- Pull Request #4 in requisition-ui: Added filter to convert to order page.MW-306: Allows UI to use more performant responses from Requisition Service
- Pull Requests #6, #7 and #8 in requisition-ui: Improves performance of requisitions with large numbers of products.
This UI improvement depends on the new version of the Requisition service which has smaller JSON payloads; see below.
- OLMIS-2444: Added new "add" button class.
- OLMIS-2533: Allowed for smaller requests from UI to server.
- OLMIS-2572: Column definition will now show when hovering over whole header instead of only the button.
- OLMIS-2567: Implements openlmis-facility-program-select.
- OLMIS-2566: Requisition search endpoint will now return new, smaller Dto DTO object, which only contains basic information about the requisition, processing period, program and facility.
- OLMIS-2533: Requisition endpoints: initiate, update, submit, authorize, approve, requisitionsForConvert will now return new, smaller Dto basic DTO object, which only contains basic information required for API client.
- MW-305: Requisition submit, skip, reject, approve and authorize endpoints now are returning smaller basic dto.
- Added new REJECTED status which is basically the same as INITIATEDThis performance improvement depends on the corresponding UI improvements made in the requisition-ui; see above.
- Added support for requisition REJECTED status.
This is a new feature to improve the Rejected requisition workflow. It was contributed by a country implementation. See the updated Requisition States and Workflow documentation.
*These are significant changes that alters alter previous API contracts. The API changes will impact developers who are using these Requisition APIs. For end-users, the changes bring significant performance improvements because the data returned by some endpoints has been reduced for efficiency.
Performance improvements added in a backwards-compatible manner:
- MWOLMIS-3102641: Improve Improve performance of RequisitionDto by utilizing bulk search of orderablesMW-309
- Pull Requests #29, #28, #26 and #18 in requisition: Find orderables by IDs (a bulk search of orderables)
- OLMIS-2642: Improve performance of Requisition initialize
- Pull Request #32: change collections to use lazy fetch mode
- Pull Requests #34 and #35 in requisition: use a map of orderableId to lineItem instead of nested iteration
- Improve performance of view right checking for multiple requisitions