- Use and update Chrome (current version is 66); don't use firefox
- Clear chrome's history, application cache, etc.
- Open dev tools, go to Performance tab, select Slow 3G and 6x CPU throttle
- Use perftest.openlmis.org for testing
- Use the following information to initiate, submit, authorize and approve a requisition:
- Credentials, username: dhitale mjones, password: password
- Facility: Lilongwe DHO Pharmacy, program: Essential Meds
- Enter values for 3 products in the product grid
- Use the following information to convert requisitions to orders:
- Credentials, username: superuser, same password
- Enter data on another column at the end, adding the version, date, and your name
- Open the network tab and filter by XHR
- Have a manual timer so you have a way to time the overall feel to the user.
- Start the story at the top and start recording timing, noting CPU and memory changes, etc.
- Use the network tab, clicking on an operation and looking at the timing tab to get (Request sent, TTFB, Content Download)
- Watch this video for an overview of these instructions.