The release of 3.0.1 is primarily a bug-fix release, with over 50 bugs fixed since 3.0.0.
This release also includes new screens for User Administration, new UI developer tooling, and improved validations in the requisition data entry form in the Requisition service. All changes are backwards-compatible. Any exceptions are identified in the Components section below.
3.0.1 is a stable release, and all users of OpenLMIS version 3 are encouraged to adopt 3.0.1.
For background information on OpenLMIS version 3's new micro-service architecture, extensions/customizations, and upgrade paths for OpenLMIS versions 1 and 2, see the 3.0.0 Release - 1 March 2017.
Download or View on GitHub
OpenLMIS Reference Distribution 3.0.1
Version 3.0.1 of the Reference Distribution has updated versions of the components listed below. The components are semantically versioned - their version numbers and CHANGELOG links are included below. The Reference Distribution bundles these component together using Docker to create a complete OpenLMIS instance.
Reference UI 4.0.0
This component has taken a big step forward for extensibility, customizability, and modularity. The Reference UI is now on version 4.0.0 due to significant structural changes.
The UI now has full separation of code into the following repositories: Auth UI, Reference Data UI, Fulfillment UI, Reports UI, Requisition UI, along with shared components in UI Components and UI Layout.
The Dev UI build image has been updated with build tools that support this modular UI. See OLMIS-1025 for details.
The Reference UI 4.0.0 also includes significant new features added since 3.0.0:
- OLMIS-1944: Track offline Google Analytics interactions and send once online.
- OLMIS-2105, 2106, 2009, and 2011: New Screens for User Administration.
Provides an Admin UI to add users, manage accounts and reset passwords:
- OLMIS-2032: Grey out columns that are not user input.
- Plus 30+ bug fixes made since 3.0.0.
Requisition Service 3.1.1
This component includes some new functionality in addition to bug fixes since Requisition Service 3.0.0:
- OLMIS-1911: Calculated Order and Requested Quantity Configuration. (This new functionality is a behavior change from 3.0.0.)
- OLMIS-1989: Approved Quantity Auto-populate.
- OLMIS-1940: Refactor Requisition to use new status changes not Javers. (This performance improvement does not have an automated migration for statusChanges history.)
- OLMIS-2182: Check permission for delete a requisition.
- OLMIS-1142: Migrated service to Spring Boot 1.4.1. (This change includes two database migrations that run automatically to change column type without data loss.)
- Dozens of other bug fixes, along with improvements to unit tests, demo data, and docs.
See the Requisition CHANGELOG for the full list of changes.
Fulfillment Service 3.0.1
This component includes backwards-compatible bug fixes made since Fulfillment Service 3.0.0:
- OLMIS-1395: Print Order PDF improve formatting.
- OLMIS-1428: Forbid creating new order file template. (If an order file template already exists, update it.)
- OLMIS-2044: Fix print POD.
- Plus a few other validation and error handling fixes.
See the Fulfillment CHANGELOG for the full list of changes.
Reference Data Service 4.0.0
This component includes API changes that are not backwards-compatible, in addition to new features and bug fixes since Reference Data Service 3.0.0:
- OLMIS-2143, OLMIS-2202: Add pagination to the users search endpoint.
- OLMIS-1776: Trade Item: rename manufacturer for GS1.
- OLMIS-1773: Orderable: rename packSize and name for GS1.
- Facility search endpoint now uses POST method instead of GET.
- Plus many new data validations, unit tests, and bug fixes.
See the Reference Data CHANGELOG for the full list of changes.
Note: Reference Data component contains a bug in the upgrade from ref-distro 3.0.0 to 3.0.1. Details are inside that bug report.
Auth Service 3.0.1
This component includes one change since Auth Service 3.0.0:
Components with No Changes
View all JIRA Tickets in 3.0.1.
Learn more about the OpenLMIS Community and how to get involved!