- Ability to record a physical inventory count (sometimes called stock take, or physical count)
- A draft physical inventory can be saved and returned to
<Insert background and context so people can understand why we developed the feature the way we did> Shiyu Jin (Deactivated) please fill this section out.
- Products/Orderables are managed centrally (meaning an Admin adds new products and assigns those products to approved lists for facilities/programs), storeroom managers cannot add new products/orderables to the master list
- Active Products (those have stock cards) must be included in the physical inventory and storeroom managers must input the physical inventory quantity.
- Storeroom managers can add inactive products (do not have stock cards) in the approved product list
Shiyu Jin (Deactivated), please update the following table with the tickets and user story column. I inserted some but it was a guess.
|1||Create a new physical inventory||
|2||Add new products from the approved product list during physical inventory||Must Have|
|3||Save a physical inventory draft||Must have|
|4||Submit a new physical inventory||
|5||Remove a physical inventory draft||Must Have|
Step 1 : User selects Program
Step 2 : User is brought to the "Physical inventory" page, where they can create/view physical inventory.
Step 3 : Input quantity for active products
Step 4 : user selects the "Add" button
- Search/Select Product
- Click 'Add' button
- Input quantity
- Add N products to physical inventory
Step 5 : After added products
|Product Code||Product||Lot Number||Expiry Date||Stock on hand||Current Stock|
|C100||Venlafaxine capsule 75mg||Lot A||05/05/2018|
Step 6 : Save physical inventory
Step7: Remove a physical inventory
Step 8 : Submit physical inventory
Users are required to choose the occurred date for the physical inventory. Moreover, users are able to fill in the optional signature fields.
After users click the confirm button then this physical inventory is submitted.
|Allow storeroom managers to create stock cards during physical inventory|
|Validation for physical inventory stock event|
|Only the program ID, Facility ID and orderable ID combination can create a stock card, get rid of the logic that stock card can be created based on the stock card ID. This is the feedback coming from technical discussion meeting.|
Below is a list of questions to be addressed as a result of this requirements document:
Out of Scope
- A fixed schedule to complete the physical inventory
- Physical Inventory data automatically feed into requisition service