- Ability to record receive/issue stock movements (which adjust my stock levels) to my products within my storeroom
- Storeroom manage can only make receive/issue stock events for his home facility;
- No notification for receive from facilities;
- There is no approve process for making receive/issue
- For release 3.1, store room manager can choose any facilities as the source/destination of a stock event
|1||[UI] Perform ad hoc receipt|
OLMIS-634Getting issue details...
[UI] Perform ad hoc issue
OLMIS-635Getting issue details...
|3||[API] Update the stock event API to support one event include 'receive from/issue to' fields|
OLMIS-2432Getting issue details...
|Allow end user to submit receive/issue stock event||Must have|
|4||Allow users choosing a program to make receive/issue stock event|
OLMIS-2450Getting issue details...
|Allow end user to choose one program for the receive/issue stock event||Must have|
Step 1 : User selects Program
Step 2 : User is brought to the "" page, where they can create receive.
Step 3 : After user choose a product and click the 'add' button
- A new line is added to the table
- Select (required)
- Select Date (required)
Step 4 : After filled in required fields
If the there is lot data:
Step 5 : After click 'Submit' button, user sees confirmation modal which displays "<username> confirms "N" receive/issue.
|Allow system admin assigning source/destination to specific facility type and program combination|
OLMIS-2441Getting issue details...
Below is a list of questions to be addressed as a result of this requirements document:
Out of Scope