R&R approval workflow needs to support some additional scenarios
Status in eLMIS: Implemented.
Status in OpenLMIS: ?
Priority: High priority for Tanzania, Zanzibar, Zambia
- Need to reject an R&R with reasons
- Need to fill quantity to order, even through that product line was skipped
Supervisory relationships are set in the admin section
|#||Title||User Story||Label||Importance||Notes||JIRA Tickets|
As a supervisor I need to be able to reject an R&R and be |R&R form||Must have|
|2||R&R form|| ||R&R form||Must have||In some cases, this could be a scenario when a new product is being sent to that facility|
eLMIS have a Reject button for approver. Approver can provide comments/reasons for rejection. Approver is asked to confirm the rejection. After confirmation, the R&R is reset to Initiate stage and the facility is notified through email.
Facility then login and open the R&R. Comments button changes color to indicate that comments were added. Facility can ready, fix, respond to the comments and resubmit. Approver will be able to read the comments chain and approve, if satisfied.
See the screen shots below, for this workflow
Approve add comments for rejection
Approver is asked to confirm
R&R is returned (set to Initiate status) for data entry again
Facility reads the notification through email, login and find the R&R in Initiate stage
Facility see that the Comments button is lighted up
Facility read the comment, fixes the flagged issue and resubmit
Approver get notification email, login, read the comments, feels satisfied and approves this time
Second Scenario: Unskipping a product by the Supervisor
Approver sees that two products were skipped
For the skipped products, the Approved Quantity and Remarks cells are disabled
Approver decides to unkipped the first product. Now the Approved Quantity and Remarks cells are enabled so that the approver can override and approves some quantity and adds remarks, if needed
Note that even after unskipping, rest of the report related cells (i.e., Opening Balance, Receives etc.) are still disabled.
Below is a list of questions to be addressed as a result of this requirements document:
|1||Is it possible to notify users through the system instead of (or in addition to) an email? A system notification on the home page will get attention earlier than an email.|
Out of Scope
Gap Estimation Notes 4/10/2018
- Attendees: Mary Jo, Elias, Muhammad, Peter, Brandon
- User Story #1 is already in version 3
- Yes, Elias and Mary Jo confirmed this is already in version 3.
- Version 3 does not have the Comments button is lighted up. But version 3 addresses the need because the comments are shown open at the top of the form. So it's a different UI design that addresses the requirement already.
- User Story #2 (supervisor override a skipped line item)
- Elias: The skipped products not being hidden is something that Zambia uses extensively. In fact, they want to see it without pagination. There is history about why this particular need. The pagination is configurable by a developer configuration (a properties file entry specifies 10 items or 1000 items).
- Inter-dependency with Requisition - R&R Product Lists feature.
- The inter-dependency is with adding/removing and the "Add" button.
- Does it need a feature toggle so that implementers could choose whether this feature is available?
- NEW GAP FEATURE (New as of April 10, 2018)
- Need to create a new wiki page to capture this new feature.
- Elias Muluneh to create a wiki page for this new feature including screenshots of the admin UI.
- Some periods order, other periods are for reporting.
- In eLMIS-TZ, this is a new monthly reporting feature where only certain months (periods) are configured to be ordering periods.
- Does this impact calculations? Elias: No, we did not have to change calculations.