|10min||Business requirements vs. our original design|
- Based on meeting with Mary Jo
- Some insights in the comment, here: 2018-05-15 Meeting notes
- don't enforce business logic on which tags may be assigned to which reasons - that's categorization
- don't require that a reason have a tag - again categorization
- I don't think we need system and user tags - sounds again like categorization but I might misunderstand.
Which requisition template columns should expose tags?
Should total loss/adj use all other "unaccounted" reasons, or should it be by tags as well?
API design for retrieval of Stock data (if not covered by reviews yet)
- do we need additional grouping by reasons? (eg. for total losses/adjustments modal in requisitions)
proposed response, review,
Requisition Line Item, new endpoint definition
|10min||Default / system tags - do we plan to add them?|
Validations for tags - are they required, and if so, where?
- Should every stock reason have at least one tag?
- Should every SBR column that supports tag have one assigned?
- We shouldn't enforce tags on Stock reasons
- We should validate that the columns have tags
- Sebastian Brudziński to see whether you can edit category/type for Stock Reasons via API and if so, create tech debt ticket to fix this
- Sebastian Brudziński update the ticket that introduces tags to requisitions to mention validations
|10min||Performance of Stock Reason Tagging||Josh Zamor|