External Fulfillment (3.0)
Ability to view orders and export those orders to external systems for fulfillment. Features supporting the external fulfillment process, by which requisitions are fulfilled by an external warehouse outside of OpenLMIS, include:
- Configure an order file template to define the columns included in the file export.
- Generate an order for external transfer.
- Transfer an order file via FTP.
- Retry logic for the FTP (3.4)
Proof of Delivery (3.0)
- View the original order and enter the quantities received.
Accept stock into inventory via an electronic Proof of Delivery (based on the Order but no shipment information)
Orders are created within OpenLMIS from approved requisitions in specific programs. Each order contains a list of products and corresponding Order Quantities. The user reviews the list of orders, selects an order to fulfill, and sets the fill quantities. Once an order is fulfilled a proof of delivery document is printed and sent as part of the shipment.
- Process incoming orders (generated from requisitions)
- Lots are sorted by first to expire to support FEFO
- Determine the 'fill quantities' and allocate stock to the shipment
- Print pick and pack list
- View and record VVM status (when applicable)
- Generate a Proof of Delivery
Improves the Proof of Delivery to connect to stock management.
- View electronic Proof of Delivery (based on the original order)
- Accept shipped stock into inventory
- Reject shipped stock