- 6:00AM PST - Seattle
- 9:00AM EST - New York, DC
- 5:00PM EAT - Tanzania
- 10:00PM GMT +8 - China
Webex Link: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M299H1X42RL8F1ABXL3LOKN9TN-3O29&rnd=371900.06805
Meeting Number: 192 173 465
Host Key: 352864
Audio Connection: +1-415-655-0001
Software Development Update
Electronic Stock Cards Epic
During the stakeholder meeting in Dar, participants did a prioritization exercise. The outcomes of the prioritization exercise are reflected in the priorities in the documentation. This call will focus on stock management scope and features. Please review the functional documentation, stories and Open Questions. Please be prepared to discuss the Open Questions (located in the functional documentation) with the blue text "For Product Committee" during the call.
Objective: to address open questions and come to a consensus on the scope for stock management in OpenLMIS
Group when through all the open questions marked for review by the product committee. Notes and conclusions drawn are on the wiki page. Participants are asked to leave comments and update the wiki if anything was missed.
Questions addressed during the call were:
- #3: program product based stock cards versus product based.
- #13: ability to record receipt of products (a) outside the facility and (b) outside the master product list.
- #17: question on recording stock activities
- #21: do we need to generate a POD?
- #14: offline needs
From last meeting:
- Ashraf to provide background and specifications for the Budget Feature in eLMIS
- Danni Yu (Unlicensed) to upload background information on research they've completed around stock management
See blue text above and Stock Management Functional Documentation for details.