Upload CCE file and error handling
As an admin I want to upload an equipment catalog so that the data is updated in the system.
1. Download the current catalog by clicking the Export button.
2. Edit the .csv file and then save changes as a .csv file.
3. Click Upload and select the saved .csv file to upload the new version into the system.
4. The system will complete validation that the file is in the .csv format with the correct column headings. If the file is successful then the changes will be accepted into the system. If the file is unsuccessful, errors will display on this page.
This test case will also test error handling for the following scenarios:
1. Incorrect file format
2. Missing data in required fields
Knowing the username and the password of an administrator.
Marking this as dead, duplicate of