When I click on a user, and click Roles, the role assignment table doesn't clearly show if a Role tab is selected, and it displays an empty table (the Supervision role table). Once I've clicked on the Supervision role tab, the table will correctly display any role assignments for the user, and any other user I search afterwards. Also, when I go back to the Users list - pagination disappears.
1. Log into the application as an administrator.
2. Go to Administration > Users.
3. Click the "Roles" button on the right of any user on the second or any next page.
4. When you are directed to the Edit User Roles page, the first time you view it there are no tabs selected but you can see the Supervision role table to start assignment (the table is blank).
Then when you click on the Supervision role tab, it will display any role assignments for the user correctly. Any user you view or edit after this will display their role assignments correctly.
5. Go back to the Users list.
6. Pagination component is not displayed and an error appears in the console.
When the admin clicks on a user, and clicks Roles, they are directed to the Edit User Roles page and the Supervision tab should display as the default. If there are Supervision roles assigned to the user, the table will display with the assigned roles.
Pagination is displayed.
Added the label to reproduce. We need to know if there is a workaround for this so we can prioritize the bug fix.
I was able to reproduce this, and the pagination reappears when you refresh.