- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The technical committee's purpose is to "build the product the right way". This group meets regularly to address issues of:
- Overall system architecture
- Setting clear standards for code quality, contributions and feature performance
- Encouraging contributions and evaluating contribution maturity
- Technical review of proposed features
- Determines which features and code are allowed into the global product
- Providing infrastructure (forums, CI, CD, etc) to enable community discussions and contribution review
- Owns the OpenLMIS GitHub repository, common branch management and release cycle
- Responsive to community input; collaborates with other OpenLMIS committees
This group will regularly review its membership criteria:
- Senior level developer/architect
- Experience with OpenLMIS (1+ year)
- Active/ongoing engagement in OpenLMIS
Forum email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCurrently disabled - Will re-enable soon.
Bi-weekly Technical Committee meetings, all are welcome:
For more technical information, see the Developer Guide pages.