Introductions and Call opening (3 min)
- Notes from September Governance call
|Rebecca Alban (Unlicensed)|
Welcome, Carl is in Norway
|Upgrading OpenLMIS webinar (2 min)||Rebecca Alban (Unlicensed)|
Hosted a webinar last week on Upgrading OpenLMIS- here is the link to the webinar recording
here is the link to the quick demo video on Project Casper showing the upgrade path from v2 to v3
|Community Meeting (2 min)||Rebecca Alban (Unlicensed)|
please send passport copy to Sierra
|OpenHIE Meeting||Rebecca Alban (Unlicensed)|
Who is going from OpenLMIS Community? Is it worth organizing a side session?
if not, this is a great opportunity to create linkages. Carl will be there; what ideas or connections should we explore on behalf of the community?
Facilitated Discussion with Resonance (40 min)
Resonance Team-Kim Couri & Alice Helbing
Introduction & framing
Update on where we are and facilitated group discussion
Review of Final Private Health Prototype
|name||October GC Call - Slides pre-call.pptx|
|Product Registry (PCMT) Update (5 min)||Brandon Bowersox-Johnson||-update on workshop planning and attendees|
Conferences and Meetings
Conferences provide the community the opportunity for OpenLMIS members to speak or represent the OpenLMIS software and community in public forum.
- OpenHIE Meeting
- Helina Conference
- OpenLMIS Community Meeting
- Nov 18-20th
- community discussions around community next steps
- learning sessions for partners
- Global Health Supply Chain Summit
- November 20-22 Johannesburg, South Africa
- submitted multiple abstracts
- Global Digital Health Forum
- Dec 9-11, Washington DC
- OpenLMIS submitted 1 poster and 1 panel presentation abstract
- Global Goods meeting
Definitions to use shared terminology:
- Implementation opportunity: an opportunity for an implementation or deployment of the OpenLMIS software. Usually this is done at a national or sub-national level within a ministry of health. This can also include feature work which would be done within the implementation and contributed back to the global codebase.
- Community opportunity: a funding opportunity to support an organization or individual to work directly on the global codebase and/or administrate the community processes. This may include funding specific features on the community roadmap.
|Rebecca Alban (Unlicensed)|
Country implementation opportunities:
- This Trello table is being updated on an ongoing basis; to help the core team to track and manage implementation opportunities, but also provides a detailed snapshot of the scope and status of current implementation opportunities for stakeholders.
- New Trello table! Similar to the above table, this tool is being used by the stewards to track our exploring of new product opportunities and partnerships
- Study Tours wiki page tracks applications received, study tours completed, and other key milestones related to OpenLMIS Study Tours
|Community and Product Updates|