Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Call Information

  • 08:00 PDT - Seattle
  • 11:00 EDT - New York, DC
  • 17:00 CAT - Zambia/Malawi (UTC+2)
  • 18:00 EAT - Tanzania/Kenya (UTC+3)


Last Meeting NotesPC: May 21 2019

AGENDA

Item

Lead (Time)

Notes and Updates

Software Development Update

RoadmapLiving Product Roadmap 

Current sprintBacklog Grooming Sprint 126

Upcoming sprintBacklog Grooming Sprint 127

Version 3.7: 

Team statshttps://openlmis.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12504

Velocity: 

Living Product Roadmap Updated (tentative)

Version 3.6 Release Update: Released!

Version 3.7 Update

Christine: How will the orderable versioning affect the reports?

  • Luke: The reports will be updated to support the changes
  • Josh: Reports will show the correct data based on when the data is from (as it should)
Study ToursRebecca Alban (Unlicensed) (5 min)

Moved to next PC meeting

Mozambique UpdateSam Im (Deactivated) (10 min)Moved to next PC meeting
Treeview Geo ZoneBen Leibert

Discourse Post: https://forum.openlmis.org/t/use-a-treeview-to-display-stock-management-s-received-from-and-issue-to-members/5122

Josh: Is this the right control or is it more searching?

Christine: Some people will search, but not everyone. Some district/facilities may have the same name but be a member of a different parent. Right now the list is just a flat list, not very well ordered.

Dercio: Most people are scrolling right now, not searching

Alfred: Search would be helpful for a user of a specific district or province, but for national or similar users being able to see the overall structure is helpful

Malawi Feature Request

Requisition Template - Expiration Date Column

Nuran: Had some instances where facilities had stock but later found out it was about to (or already had) expired. Would be helpful to know what is the soonest expiring stock as part of the requisition. Even though stock management will be used in some facilities, it will not be at all (or even most) and this would be a solution for those sites not using SM.

Christine: This could be a good interim or stop-gap solution

Luke/Josh: Could be a large, but depends on the comparisons

Josh - Need to review how much work this would be

3.7 Feature Priorities

Wesley Brown (15 min)

New Page for Feature Backlog: Feature Backlog

Potential 3.7 Feature and Priorities: 3.7 Scope Planning

This will be updated to only include those features scheduled for 3.7

Please fill out the ranking poll here: http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/wakcoc/openlmis-37-feature-priorities

Product Committee Survey

Wesley Brown (5 min)

Survey Results: https://www.surveymonkey.com/stories/SM-JWHTPRBL/

  •  Wesley Brown to create doodle poll for implementer meeting

Alfred: Need to ensure that content is not only discussed in one of the meetings

Next PC meeting: Topic ideas??


Implementation Feedback, Feature Priorities

Additional Requests and Information:




ATTENDANCE: 

Wesley BrownBen LeibertŁukasz Lewczyński (Deactivated)Josh ZamorChristine LenihanMatthew Kumbuyo (Deactivated), Dercio DuvaneAlfred MchauNuran Idris (Unlicensed), others (please add your name)


RECORDING:



ADDITIONAL READING: