- Provide the stock cards overview for end users. This overview lists out all active products but also display their current stock on hand.
Storeroom managers need a way to see what stock they have hand and review historical movements. The initial set of features in the 3.1 focus on a basic viewing and printing capabilities. We anticipate that over time the usability of the views will continue to improve.
- Only display the current stock on hand
- Only active products (those have stock cards) will be displayed
Step 1 : User click the 'View SOH Summary' from the navigation bar, then it will direct user to the default SOH summary page:
Step 2 : User select Program/Facility to view SOH summary:
|Product code||Product||Lot number||Expiry date||Last update||SOH||Action|
Step 3 : User can search with keywords:
|Make the noticed date as the sever processing time instead of front end created event time|
|Permission Management for stock management|
Below is a list of questions to be addressed as a result of this requirements document:
Out of Scope
- Allow end users to view any dates' stock on hand
- Custom sort products
- Mix different programs' products