- Ability to record adjustments to my stock levels in my store room
Users have a need to record adjustments of stock levels. We have heard that there are two use cases for how users normally think to enter adjustments.
- Option 1: select the type of adjustment (for example, Wastage) and select which products are part of that adjustment. For instance, if a fridge breaks we'd like to record all the products impacted by that fridge breaking.
- Option 2: select the product and apply different adjustment types (and dates). For example, a user wishes to record loss and transfer in the same workflow but they are two types of adjustments.
The majority of the product committee on April 11 2017 decided that option 2 is the most intuitive and useful based on experiences of the members, we will aim to first achieve option 2 and subsequently build out the support for option 1 later. We see a need for option 1 within vaccines and will want a way to create an adjustment with one reason and multiple products (eg, when the vaccine fridge breaks).
Chris Opit provided details on the Zambia's facility edition (screen shot below), uses the following flow for their adjustments:
- Step1: Select the Adjustment date by clicking on the date picker.
- Step 2: Click on the arrow on the drop- down menu to select the Program Area, for example ARV program.
- Step 3: Use the Product Name search feature to quickly search for a transaction. Type in the first few characters of the product and click on search
- Step 4: Select the product you want to make an adjustment on.
- Step 5: Enter the quantities and associated remarks against various adjustment types
Additional notes : Breadcrumbs allow the user to back up to the product selection or program selection and make additional adjustments. Usually data is entered at the end of the month when the physical inventory is due.
- Adjustment reasons are centrally defined
- Storeroom manager can only make adjustments for his home facility and home facility supports programs for Release 3.1
|1||Create new adjustment page|
As a storeroom clerk
I want to initiate an adjustment
so that I can record adjustment happened in my storeroom
OLMIS-2209Getting issue details...
|2||Choose orderables for adjustment||As a storeroom manager |
I want to submit an adjustment event
so that I update corresponding stock cards within the new adjustment event
OLMIS-2211Getting issue details...
OLMIS-2358Getting issue details...
Shiyu Jin (Deactivated) please make sure ALL the tickets associated with adjustments are linked within this table some where.
|Submit adjustment||As a storeroom clerk|
I want to choose orderables
so that I can do an adjustment for them
OLMIS-2094Getting issue details...
Step 1 : User selects Program
Step 2 : User is brought to the "Make Adjustment" page, where they can create adjustments.
Step 3 : Make selections at the top
- Search/Select Product + Select Lot (required)
- Select Adjustment Reason (required)
Step 4 : user selects the "Add" button
Then the following table is populated :
EACH row in the table below is a separate adjustment event. Each row of this will be submitted as a separate API call (stock event) for now. At this time, we will not leverage the API ability to have one adjustment event for multiple products (eg, the fridge breaks). We will build out the UI to support that later.
|Product||Lot Number||Expiry Date||SOH||Adjustment Reason||Adjustment Quantity||Date||Actions|
|Venlafaxine capsule 75mg||Lot A||05/05/2018|
(user input bubble/field)
How the above table will look (plus additional columns)
Step 5 : After added products
Clear the whole table:
User can remove all added products by clicking the 'clear' button and confirm at the pop-up window
User can submit this adjustment by clicking the submit button. After clicking the submit button then there will be a pop-up confirmation modal displays "<username> confirms N Adjustment". After user clicks 'Yes' then it will direct user to the SOH summary page within the chosen facility and program. If user clicks 'No' then the modal disappears and user stays the previous adjustment page.
Step 6 : user sees confirmation modal which displays "<username> confirms "N" Adjustments. We no longer need the date and signature based on the discussion with the product committee (April 11 2017). Later if an implementation wants to add signature to this modal they can do so through extension.
As for the submission mechanism, we would use the batch submission. Meaning, all adjustment stock line items would be submitted only when none of them fail to pass the validation check.
Below is a list of questions to be addressed as a result of this requirements document:
|1||What is the work flow for creating an adjustment|
|2||How to display the error message?|
Our design is:
The error will be displayed only when user clicks the 'submit' button.
If there are more than one row are incorrect, we will only highlight the first one. The highlight will not disappear until you click the 'Submit' button again.
Out of Scope