Do we want to change the structure or format of the product committee meetings?
- No changes, keep it how it has been
- Split up to smaller, more geographically-focused meetings
- Switch context to be more of an implementer feedback meeting
- Focus on new feature prioritization and design
- Content: How do we gather content for each PC meeting agenda?
Time can be inconvenient for many of the implementers and could make it difficult for them to participate
Simon - Timing is difficult but having everyone "together" is valuable
Wes: Feedback is requested by core teams more than implementers
Amanda: Explaining the importance of the Product Committee, adding to communication/newsletter, survey existing members.
Craig: Technical working groups during implementations could discuss priorities and communicate to PC
Simon: Language is a limitation (Portuguese)
Wes: Updates from implementations as they are in progress
Rebecca: themed meeting agendas - every month a different implementer leads, have an agenda item for an implementer/partner to share