Software Development Update
Roadmap: Living Product Roadmap
Current sprint: Backlog Grooming Sprint 102
Upcoming sprint: Backlog Grooming Sprint 103
- 3.3.1 to test out the new patch release process. Plan is to include bug fix (
OLMIS-4728Getting issue details...
- 3.4 to begin the release process at the end of July
Team stats: https://openlmis.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12300
Mary Jo Kochendorfer (Deactivated) (2 min)
Matt: We may not need the patch release because the 3.4 release is scheduled soon after.
|Update on OpenSRP mobile integration work||Craig Appl (Unlicensed)|
- Review Mock-ups
- Craig to reach out to community on direct feedback for mockups
- Ashraf: In this architecture you allow more than one client from the clinic, OpenLMIS and OpenMRS servers
- Craig: There is one server for OpenLMIS and one for OpenMRS, and then multiple android clients. Is this scenario
- Two way integration of stock events: OpenSRP will manage all tablets. Once the data hits the server, nifi performs business logic and pushes to OpenLMIS. If new events are created in OpenLMIS, then nifi performs the business logic and pushes to OpenSRP. This first work is for EPI, but once the plumbing is in place, other programs can be easily added.
- Mary Jo: There are minor things that are specific to vaccines (such as vials instead of pack size), but it can be used for other programs.
- Craig: Vials are pulled in from OpenLMIS
- In this current implementation do you plan to pay attention to FTAP?
- Craig: Our current model stops at the antigen.
- Mary Jo: This will sync up with FTAP once its complete.
- Ashraf: When there is a discrepancy, they may want to add a comment to explain the discrepancy or reason.
- Brandon: The current OpenSRP app has a simpler stock management feature that does not rely on OpenLMIS. Will the work happening now replace that entirely, or will OpenSRP now have both options for stock management (the simple option and this advance OpenLMIS option)?
- We will have another library, and they can choose either the simpler stock management or the advanced. We may want to run both for other implementations in the future.
- Momad: We need to know how to test because we currently have a problem with upgrading from SIGLUS to OpenLMIS v3. We need to understand how OpenSRP will respond to that issue.
- Mary Jo: It's important to continue to talk about the plan to update to OpenLMIS v3, but we need to prepare and coordinate with Dercio Duvane and yourself to talk about the impact and details.
- Mary Jo to speak with Dercio Duvane about scheduling a conversation with Moz PSM team.
- Ashraf: To allow manual Receiving of Products (vaccines) when internet connectivity is not there. In other words, allow the clinic to enter the product code, lot number, expiry date, VVM Status, received qty, comment manually, when the tablet was not able to sync with OpenSRP server
Craig's links and update:
- SRS Link (80% complete)
- Update on Work:
- Data Model definition on the OpenSRP Android client is under review
- Next: Team is working on server-side data model objects.
Review proposed changes to the error behavior in the UI.
OpenLMIS UI - Error behavior approaches
|Nikodem Graczewski (Unlicensed)|
Gap Roadmap Update
- Burn down
- Hold on interfaces. Need for alignment on approach.
|Mary Jo Kochendorfer (Deactivated) (2 min)|
During the next few months, we will need to monitor our velocity to see if we have gotten more efficient and completing the features for the project timeline.
Continue the WORKING SESSION on Non-functional Requirements
Everyone please be prepared to share current implementation working data scenarios to help us determine the appropriate goals for OpenLMIS based on current (and potential if possible) implementation needs (number of users, number of supervised facilities).
Non-Functional Requirements - performance
Tanzania and Zambia: we need all implementations current data in the non-functional requirements page. Who can we reach out to, so that we can have complete data before the next product committee meeting?
Zambia: Chris & Ashraf will take ownership
Tanzania: Mary Jo will reach out to Alfred
|Next PC meeting: Ideas??|
Momad: I want to know the differences between what Tanzania and Zambia has implemented for the Equipment Module vs what OpenLMIS is implemented.
Additional Requests and Information: